This year has brought us to normalcy with our family of four. Baby Pearl has become her own little independent human. She finally sleeps through the night, most nights. Munchkin is a great learner who is generally an awesome kid. With my kids independence has come my own. I have started looking to get back into the working world and have a few things going on the side. Nithin is our same old awesome husband and father.
- Baby Pearl turned 1.
- We had an Olympic Party.
- Math Museum in NYC.
- Munchkin’s 6th Ambulance Birthday.
- Our street hosted its first ever block party.
- Munchkin graduated Kindergarten.
- Munchkin learned how to ice skate, play t-ball, tennis, golf and rock climbing.
- Munchkin and Nithin spent the night at the American Museum of Natural History.
- I hosted my annual tea. This year it has a flower theme.
- We met Nithin in the city a couple times in the summer for adventures to the zoo and the southstreet seaport.
- Munchkin started 1st grade and Pearl started nursery school in the mornings.
- Visited the Intrepid
- Munchkin lost his first tooth.
- Met cousins in Mass. for the weekend.
- Munchkin’s afterschool activities included computer coding class, Junior First Lego League, and gymnastics or basketball. Yes my 1st grader took a computer programming class.
- Poconos Winter Vacation
- Baltimore & DC Trip
- Block Island
- Sesame Place
- Disney Cruise and Disney World
- Went on the Polar Express.
- Spent a night in NYC before Christmas.
- Went to Philly for a long weekend. Still need to post.
Here is all the knitting I did in 2014.
I was on a tour recently where another lady asked another what were her resolutions and she said she had none because she knew she wouldn’t do them. That made me think I need to come up with some resolutions as it is always good to improve yourself. My resolutions are:
- Blog in a more timely manner. This year there were many times where I doubled up on weeks or took a few days to get it out.
- Knit more, I really didn’t knit as much as I would like to this year.
- Loose the extra 5 or 10 pounds (not sure since I won’t weigh myself) I gained during the holidays.